Forum Discussion

vsw
Contributing User
7 days ago
Solved

EOFY Payroll reports

Hi, my payroll register and activity reports don't match for EOY.

I need to alter the pay history for 1 employee. However, I've already recorded a pay run for the new financial year.

My question is, do I need to reverse the pay run? And, if I do, can I access the months from last year in the employee's pay history to make the necessary amendments?

Once the payroll reports balance do I then just need to ensure the STP Verification report matches?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Vicki

• Hi vsw,

Thanks for reaching out. Just click on your forum display picture at the top right-hand of your screen then choose the envelope icon that appears. And the private message window will appear.  

I have send you a direct message.

Thanks, 

Nikky

3 Replies

• Hi vsw,

Thank you for your post. Could you please provide me with the following information in a private message to investigate this for you: 

• The serial number of the product - Setup>>Company Information
    • The company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight/Accounting 
    • Email address 
    • Description of the employee card, the difference and attach the screenshots of Payroll Activity and Payroll Register reports please.

Hoping to hear from you.

Cheers,

Nikky

vsw
    Contributing User

Hi Nikky, thanks for your reply.  Can you tell me how to send a private message, please?

• Hi vsw,

Thanks for reaching out. Just click on your forum display picture at the top right-hand of your screen then choose the envelope icon that appears. And the private message window will appear.  

I have send you a direct message.

Thanks, 

Nikky