Forum Discussion

11 months ago
Solved

Error Messaage "Backup progress. company file currently backing up. sign once back up complete".

Error Messaage "Backup progress. company file currently backing up. sign once back up complete".

• Hi david621

Thanks for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

I have reset that company file back to Active for you. This should allow you to login back into that company file as intended. Please restart AccountRight then access the file again.

Let me know how this goes and if we can provide any further assistance here on the forum.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi david621

Thanks for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

I have reset that company file back to Active for you. This should allow you to login back into that company file as intended. Please restart AccountRight then access the file again.

Let me know how this goes and if we can provide any further assistance here on the forum.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

SEQform
      User

I have three company accounts in myob. Two have opened correctly but third company is saying the below

Connection erro

There is no connection problem as the other companies have opened up fine

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi SEQform,

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've been facing. I really appreciate your patience and understanding about this issue, and I do apologize for the delayed response. 

I just want to check if you're still having this issue? If so, can you please confirm the last four digits of your Serial Number and Company File ID?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
        Regards,
        Earl