Forum Discussion

Di64
Trusted Cover User
2 years ago

Flare Employee benefits.

Hi all,

I just noticed, and have read up on, the new link for Flare Employee Benefits, and although interesting, i can't find any specifics.

Mainly would like to know how big is the discounts being offered from Woolworths, Big W, JB Hifi, Myer and Harvey Norman.   

Is it like RACQ where i can purchase gift cards for a 4% discount on face value? 

Thanks in advance.

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Di64,

The discount value varies by retailer but you can expect anywhere from 3-9% saving. And yes its the same as you've described for RACQ, buy the gift card for a discounted amount. The good thing with Flare is also the phone app and ease of use to purchase the gift cards.

Thanks,

Mat

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Di64 

Thank you for your post, I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum, I hope you find it a valuable resource.

MYOB has teamed up with workplace benefits provider Flare to offer affordable employee onboarding and benefits for all customers on MYOB Business. Whatever your business size or budget, you can offer your employees perks to attract the best people to your company and to strengthen their commitment to their workplace. 

You can check on this Help Article: Flare Benefits  for more information. 

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist you further. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Cel

WYS2019
      User

Hi,

Can I please confirm that this is 100% free to the employer and that ZERO costs will be incurred by the employer?

Thank you

ItaiMYOB
        MYOB Product Manager

Hi WYS2019 

Sorry for the delay in replying, I was just going through some older messages to see if they were answered.

I can confirm there is no cost the the employer, it's 100% free to offer benefits.

Regards

Itai

Kerry10
      Trusted Cover User

How do I add more benefits, as I can't see Woolworths etc?

ItaiMYOB
        MYOB Product Manager

Hi Kerry10 

Apologies for the late response to your question.

You can see the Woolworths discount gift card if you head to the "Everyday" section -> Storecards and select "Shop all" to view all the gift card options, including Woolworths.

Regards

Itai