Forum Discussion

4 months ago
Solved

HELP with Payrol Correction

I have made an error with a pay added and extra 0 to the hours so 200 instead of 20, and don't know how to fix it. it has been lodged with ATO via STP but not uploaded to the bank as I noticed when importing into the bank.  What do I do? I am usig MYOB Accountright . Is there someone I can talk or a phone number to call? I can not make sense of the online links.

• Hi, AvoShell

Thanks for your post.

If an over number of hours has been entered but you haven't paid the employee, you can still reverse and then reprocess the pay run, and other options are also available depending on the situation. You can also create a separate pay run for the adjustment. We have here our Help Article: Fixing a pay for more information on how to do it.

Please let us know how it goes on your end.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

1 Reply

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, AvoShell

Thanks for your post.

If an over number of hours has been entered but you haven't paid the employee, you can still reverse and then reprocess the pay run, and other options are also available depending on the situation. You can also create a separate pay run for the adjustment. We have here our Help Article: Fixing a pay for more information on how to do it.

Please let us know how it goes on your end.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen