Forum Discussion

12 months ago

Issues with Finalisation of EOFY 2021/2022 - ATO

Hi, I am having trouble with employees showing that they are not tax ready when they log into their ATO accounts. I have logged into MYOB and selected everyone to be finalised. It is showing a tick in the column "Final Indicator" but employees are saying that it is coming up as "not tax ready".

Can anyone help with this? I am new at doing accounting and EOFY and my predecessor did it the "old way" (pre STP Phase 2) so she can't help me!

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Alison84 

Thank you for your post, I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum, I hope you find it a valuable resource.

In this matter, the employee income statement status should change to Tax Ready when the finalization has been completed and the ATO notified. If it hasn't changed you can try un-doing the finalization then refinalizing to push that information through to the ATO again. 

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist you further. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best Regards, 

Cel

Alison84
      User

Hi Celia, thanks for the suggestion. I have tried that and it is still showing "not tax ready", even though the finalisation has a tick against it.

Maybe I need to contact the ATO as I can't think of anything else that could rectify the issue.

Thanks Alison

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Alison84 

Thanks for the update. It's great to have you here in the Community forum.

In this matter, I would suggest to check if the finalisation report was accepted without errors. If it was, you will need to check with the ATO why the employees hasn't been updated to Tax Ready.

Let me know how this goes and if we can provide any further assistance here on the forum.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth