Forum Discussion

5 years ago
Solved

Jobkeeper

I have already processed the pays for April without the Jobkeeper entries. The next pay rum is not till May. How can I make sure we get the JobKeeper payment early May. All the employees are earning he $1500 per fortnight or more, some are paid monthly and some fortnightly.  Should I do a payroll adjustment before the end of the month so I record the Jobkeeper payment.

• Hi WCTaccounts 

Thanks for your post. We've made it easier for clients to notify the ATO of Start and Finish fortnights by adding a JobKeeper payments tab to the Payroll Reporting Centre. Our updated help articles explains how to do this: JobKeeper payments.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi WCTaccounts 

Thanks for your post. We've made it easier for clients to notify the ATO of Start and Finish fortnights by adding a JobKeeper payments tab to the Payroll Reporting Centre. Our updated help articles explains how to do this: JobKeeper payments.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Gero67
      User

Hi Tracey

I am in the same situation.

When I tried to go onto the Jobkeeper Payment tab in the Payroll Reporting Centre it dosen't let me click on the Notify the ATO botton, it is pale green and comes up with a do not enter symbol?

Can you please advise what I need to do?

Regards

Steve

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi Gero67 and Sam78 

Apologies for the delay in replying. In order for the Notify the ATO to be active you must tick and select a start fortnight for the applicable employees. If you have not done both of these that button will be inactive.

Sam78
      Experienced Cover User

When I tried to go onto the Jobkeeper Payment tab in the Payroll Reporting Centre it dosen't let me click on the Notify the ATO botton, it is pale green and comes up with a do not enter symbol?

Can you please advise what I need to do?

Im also finding the same problem, can you please let me know whether it was sorted?

Thanks