Forum Discussion

Deploy101
Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

JobKEEPER Employee Notify ATO

Following the steps forCOVID-19 wage subsidy (JobKeeper) payments and hit a snag.... step 4 Notify the ATO I do not get the screen option as indicated below...

I only get this......

What am I missing or doing wrong?

Thanks Belinda

• Hi Deploy101 

You seem to have the correct information, you just need to select the Payroll Reporting Centre from the Payroll Reporting window that you do have open. This will open up the Payroll reporting Centre where you can make the view the necessary Jobkeeper tab along with your other pays and information reported via Payroll Reporting/STP.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Deploy101 

You seem to have the correct information, you just need to select the Payroll Reporting Centre from the Payroll Reporting window that you do have open. This will open up the Payroll reporting Centre where you can make the view the necessary Jobkeeper tab along with your other pays and information reported via Payroll Reporting/STP.

tuan
      Contributing Cover User

we processed our payroll today and followed step 4 and it keeps crashing. i've tried to process one individual as a test and it ran but i didn't receive any notification if it's been sent to the ATO, how do we know if what we've notified the ATO has gone through? 

Gail123
    Experienced User

Click on the Payroll Reporting Centre button and you will then have some tabs, one of which is the JobKeeper Payments tab.  Hope this helps.