Forum Discussion

JohnRT51
Contributing Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

finalise and notify the ATO is not showing

I have prepared the 2021 Tax year payroll reporting when I click on the employees to report the "finalise and notify the ATO" option does not appear I don't know if I am doing something wrong. I have followed the directions in the tutorial. 

• Yes they have now, because I rang MYOB office and waited for two and a half hours for them to tell me that I will not see the panel that says Finalise and notify the ATO but the panel that says "mark as final".

The ling you gave me shows that there should be a panel for me to click that says "Finalise and Notify the ATO".

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi JohnRT51

Thanks for your post. Please make sure that you've selected each employee you want to finalise, once you've done this the Finalise and notify the ATO button should appear. More information on this is available on our help article End of year finalisation with Single Touch Payroll reporting

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

JohnRT51
      Contributing Cover User

I am using MYOB version 2022.1.0 SE and still no luck with the button appearing even after trying everything.

I am trying to do the payroll year 2020-2021

JohnRT51
        Contributing Cover User

I Rang MYOB customer help at 10.0am to try and resolve the problem the wait time was 58 minutes at 10.54 am still waiting the wait time is now 51 minutes.