Forum Discussion

NScott
User
8 months ago
Solved

Living Super not coming up as an option in Super annuation accountd

Hi,    We have an employee who received a letter from their superfund telling them they are changing to Living Super, USI 43905581638019.  This does not come up as an option in the superannuation f...
    Princess_R
    6 months ago

Hi MASAYA1,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

Following the transition to One Super, it's likely that the system has undergone updates. To add the new fund, I recommend accessing the Superannuation screen now. As the transition was finalized on December 1, 2023, the system should now have updated information available for adding the new fund. Please proceed to the superannuation screen and attempt to add the new fund.

Additionally, one of our community members recently provided valuable insights on successfully adding the superannuation fund. They've outlined clear steps that have proven effective in adding the superfund. Kindly refer to this post.

Please let me know if you require further assistance. I'm here to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess