Forum Discussion

Deborah8
Partner
5 years ago
Solved

Lodging STP

I have logged into AccountRight, entered my pays and then when I try lodging the STP, it comes up with the following message:

• Hi Deborah8 

I've made a change to your account, can you try that process again and let us know how you get on. You may be prompted just to Connect to the ATO again, if so just follow the on-screen prompts.

Streamline3pl  looking at your account you do appear to be all sorted, however, do let us know if you are still encountering that error.

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • We've got the same issue.  Yesterday though we had an issue with opening our company file and the work around provided by myob was to select to update it in 14 days.  Its only since we chose this work around yesterday that I noticed this issue today.  Prior to then everything was working fine. 

• Hi Deborah8 

I've made a change to your account, can you try that process again and let us know how you get on. You may be prompted just to Connect to the ATO again, if so just follow the on-screen prompts.

Streamline3pl  looking at your account you do appear to be all sorted, however, do let us know if you are still encountering that error.

Deborah8
      Partner

Thank you Steven

Whatever you did worked

Thanks

Debbie

aw7
      Experienced User

Hi Steven,

We are having similar issue.  Since the recent MYOB software update, it seems we can no longer lodge STP.  We were previously successfully setup to do so.

I've tried calling a couple of time but I'm unable to keep waiting in the que for long periods.

I wonder if it's because our company has multiple branches... not sure?

Do we need to re-register with ATO for the STP?

We've recently changed the email to be able to use the authentication app....maybe this has added to the problem.  It did work once or twice after this change though...?

Can you help please?

Thank you.

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi aw7 

Looking at your account for serial number ending in 7970, we are showing as you have one active AccountRight Live subscription. This entitlement is being used by company file ID 2 with payroll reporting. I would recommend opening the company file that you are getting that error message with and check the Company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight.

If that company file ID is not ID 2, then you would be looking at purchasing an additional AccountRight subscription for that company file - for AccountRight Plus this would be an additional charge of $43.60 per month (min. 12 months). Do let us know if you are needing a more formal quote for that.

If that company file ID is 2, are you accessing the company file/payroll reporting using the same email address that you use to log into the Forum with or a different email address?

*Prices are current at time of posting.