Forum Discussion

VanQ
User
9 months ago
Solved

Marking employees as inactive in bulk

Hi,

We have over 1000 seasonal employees that we need to mark as inactive to enroll in STP 2.

What is the most efficient way to do this?
Thanks

• Hi VanQ,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Regarding your concern about whether there's an efficient way to bulk inactive employees, the option is not available in the software as of the moment. You'll need to manually inactivate each employee's card file. However, you can try to use the export function. Export the employee card, you don't need to export everything, just a few basic details and whatever you want to include under "card status". When you open the export in Excel, the column Card Status will show either a Y or a N. The Y means that the employee card is inactive, and the N means an active employee card. Make the necessary changes, then import the saved file and "update" the employee cards.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi VanQ,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Regarding your concern about whether there's an efficient way to bulk inactive employees, the option is not available in the software as of the moment. You'll need to manually inactivate each employee's card file. However, you can try to use the export function. Export the employee card, you don't need to export everything, just a few basic details and whatever you want to include under "card status". When you open the export in Excel, the column Card Status will show either a Y or a N. The Y means that the employee card is inactive, and the N means an active employee card. Make the necessary changes, then import the saved file and "update" the employee cards.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess