Forum Discussion

PeterLeonard
Trusted Cover User
2 years ago

Modifying a Payslip

I am trying to modify a Payslip to increase the width of the Patroll category name and take away some width from the "TYPE", or, alternatively, remove TYPE from the payslip. I can't make the TYPE narrower - when I widen the Category, the Type shifts off the page.

Can someone give me a clue please?

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sean_DC
    MYOB Moderator

Hi PeterLeonard 

Thank you for your post. You can adjust the width of the table by hovering your cursor on the vertical line separating each column. You can also remove the TYPE column by clicking on Table Layout >> Show/Hide Columns >> Click on TYPE >> "< Hide"

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

PeterLeonard
      Trusted Cover User

Thanks for that. I managed to get it going, with many stumbles, but somehow I have changed the format of RATE to show 6 decimal points and I don't know how to change that. Any ideas please?

Isaiah_C
        MYOB Moderator

Hi PeterLeonard 

Thank you for the patience and I'm glad to assist you with this. For us to resolve this issue, we can hide the decimal places by going to Setup>>General Payroll Information then change the Round Net Pay Down to a Multiple of 0. Please let me know how it goes.

NOTE: The above suggestion works to round up the net pay only.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Sai