Forum Discussion

Terri520
Experienced Cover User
4 months ago
Solved

MYOB Teams and timesheets pay period

Hi

I am setting up MYOB Teams and timesheets, however we have a fortnightly pay period. 

Can I change the MYOB time periods to reflect a fortnightly run?

Thanks

Terri

• Hi Terri520,

Thank you for your response.

After thoroughly reviewing and replicating this on our end, I regret to inform you that the MYOB Teams mobile app currently does not have a feature that allows copying of the previous week's timesheet. This means that employees would need to manually input their times each week, even if their hours remain unchanged.

However, I understand the convenience that such a feature would provide, especially for employees with regular hours. I encourage you to post in our AccountRight idea exchange for our developers to review for implementation in a future version of the MYOB team.

If you have any other questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Cheers,

Princess

3 Replies

• Hi Terri520,

Thank you for your post, and my apologies for the delayed response.

In MYOB Teams, the Enter Timesheet functionality is designed on a weekly pay basis, where users input timesheets on a week-by-week basis. However, there's no restriction preventing you from entering timesheet information for a fortnightly pay cycle. You just need to ensure that when processing the pay, you have the correct date range for the pay period, as these dates determine what timesheets are being picked up.

For more information about MYOB teams, please refer to this Help article: Getting Started with MYOB Teams.

Please feel free to reach out if you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Terri520
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Princess

When using the MYOB teams mobile app, does it have the function to copy the previous week timesheet to avoid the employee putting in the same times each week if their hours haven't changed. 

We are looking to move all employees away from paper timesheets, some have regular hours and others varied hours. 

Thanks

Terri 

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Terri520,

Thank you for your response.

After thoroughly reviewing and replicating this on our end, I regret to inform you that the MYOB Teams mobile app currently does not have a feature that allows copying of the previous week's timesheet. This means that employees would need to manually input their times each week, even if their hours remain unchanged.

However, I understand the convenience that such a feature would provide, especially for employees with regular hours. I encourage you to post in our AccountRight idea exchange for our developers to review for implementation in a future version of the MYOB team.

If you have any other questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Cheers,

Princess