Forum Discussion

JenniSk
Experienced User
2 years ago

Old Super Amounts have disappeared

Last quarter I had some old super owing to a young employee who had not set up a super fund.

As it was a small amount owing to her, She asked me to hold off until she worked out which super fund she wanted to go with.

Now when I go in to pay super, even if I change the dates to cover all of last year, nothing is coming up for her.

Is there a way to find any old super that is owing to her and has not been paid?

Thanks

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello JenniSk 

Thank you for your post, can you please provide me with some more details about this, such as if the employee is not showing up or if the super amount isn’t showing up for the employee. If you can please provide a screenshot of the window so I can see that would be helpful ( Please note; make sure to hide any sensitive information from the screenshot). 

I am also linking a Help Article on Troubleshooting Pay Super payments for assistance.

JenniSk
      Experienced User

Hi Chris

I do still need help on this.

I wonder if it relates to the changes with Super, as this employee is under 18.

She has outstanding super amounts that have never been paid previously (ie 2021 - 2022) as I have been asking and asking for her Super details and she kept asking me to wait until she had sorted out a super fund.

I can find the amounts in the Super Details report (as per screen shot) But you will see she has no super fund set up in her payroll card file, and these amounts are not comining up as outstanding if I try and go in and Pay Superannuation and change the dates right back as per that screenshot. 

Thanks for any help you can offer.

ChrisMYOB wrote:

Hello JenniSk 

Thank you for your post, can you please provide me with some more details about this, such as if the employee is not showing up or if the super amount isn’t showing up for the employee. If you can please provide a screenshot of the window so I can see that would be helpful ( Please note; make sure to hide any sensitive information from the screenshot). 

I am also linking a Help Article on Troubleshooting Pay Super payments for assistance.

ChrisMYOB
        Former Staff

Hello JenniSk 

Sorry for my delay in responding to you. 

It is possible that the super payments are listed under your Pay liabilities, in which case you will need to manually pay the owed super. Then you would just need to link the transaction to the pay liabilities.

Please let me know how you go.