Forum Discussion

EHAM
Contributing Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Pay history for last year entered incorrectly

Arghh! I entered pay history incorrectly for an employee, and now it is a new payroll year I can't seem to change it. How can I make changes so the EOFY Verification Report is correct? (We changed providers part way through the year)

• Hi EHAM 

Thanks for your post. You can restore a backup locally and make the changes to the pay history so that you can finalise STP. This help article, Restore a backup, has full instructions. Just make sure you restore locally not online and I'd make a back up of your online file just to be on the safe side.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi EHAM 

Thanks for your post. You can restore a backup locally and make the changes to the pay history so that you can finalise STP. This help article, Restore a backup, has full instructions. Just make sure you restore locally not online and I'd make a back up of your online file just to be on the safe side.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

EHAM
      Contributing Cover User

That was my next thought, unfortunately my backup is a couple of months old, doh!

Quick question, as my backup is a few months old, I will have to reenter the pays to the end of the year which is fine. I have already finalised the STP for all the other staff on my current online version - can I finalise the STP for this staff member separately (one the local version), or would you suggest I reenter all the pays for all staff and finalise the STP on one version?

Thanks for the tip about restoring locally.

Regards

Emma.

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

EHAM 

Hi Emma

We do have a backup retrieval service, there is a fee for this but I'll give you the link just in case you're interested: Backup Retrieval

You can finalise that employee separately, it's the same company file with the same connection details to the ATO.

Please let me know if you need further help with this.