Forum Discussion

Patti_Syme
Experienced Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

Pay Super rejecting fund

Hi

Using AccountRight version 2019.3

Tried to pay super this morning.  Two staff members who are with CBUS have the red dot and a message saying the super fund can no longer receive contributions pay super.   Please edit and select a valid fund.

See attachments.  It is CBUS.  Most of our staff are with CBUS and there has been no change.

The only thing these 2 staff members have in common is that they started working for us in October and it is possible that their first pays were processed without the super info. Super fund would have been entered later.   The error is only on the their first pay, it does not carry down to subsequent pays.    I have done this many times before with no problems.

Please advise

CloverQ
    5 years ago

Hi Patti_Syme 

Thank you very much for the details. 

We've received a few reports of other clients having the same problem, our designated teams are currently investigating the root cause of this matter.

In the meanwhile, you can work around it by creating a new Super Fund via Lists > Superannuation for this exact super fund. You can rename the previous one to differentiate them. Then please select the new fund in applicable employee card(s), which should allow the Pay Super transaction to be recorded. I've just had a feedback from this user that it worked for them: Pay Superannuation - unable to record.

Please do let us know how you go.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Patti_Syme

Thank you for your post, so I can take a look into this for you can you please confirm the SPIN/USI numbers that is within the employees card file for the Superfund selected ? This can be found by going into the employees card file > Payroll details > Superannuation > Click into the blue arrow next to Superannuation fund name.

Patti_Syme
      Experienced Cover User

SPIN / USI Registered Name
      CBUS CBU0100AU/CBU0100AU

CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING UNIONS SUPERANNUATION FUND

CloverQ
        Former Staff

Hi Patti_Syme 

Thank you very much for the details. 

We've received a few reports of other clients having the same problem, our designated teams are currently investigating the root cause of this matter.

In the meanwhile, you can work around it by creating a new Super Fund via Lists > Superannuation for this exact super fund. You can rename the previous one to differentiate them. Then please select the new fund in applicable employee card(s), which should allow the Pay Super transaction to be recorded. I've just had a feedback from this user that it worked for them: Pay Superannuation - unable to record.

Please do let us know how you go.