Forum Discussion

11 months ago
Solved

paying superannuation through the super portal

Good evening,

I have just been through the process to connect to MYOB PAY SUPER and all is active.

When I go to make a super payment as do as follows:

Payroll Command Centre

Pay Superannuation

Then when I click on the 'Pay From Account' drop down - the bank account I set up to pay from does NOT appear. Can someone kindly just correct me if I am wrong - but should the bank acount details I created within PAY SUPER - should that be what is appearing in the dropdown menu when I click on 'Pay From Account'?

I only just activated the account this evening - is there maybe a delay for the bank account details to appear? I would be most grateful for any guidance.

Warm regards

• Hi fedgardens 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

I would like to know if the bank you've set up is still not showing on the dropdown menu when you are paying super? 

Usually what you have set up on your payroll categories will show under the Pay from account dropdown menu. Kindly check the payroll category >> Superannuation >> link expense account.

Are we able to solve your concern? If YES, please click on "Accept as Solution". If not, please feel free to reply on this post and we are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi fedgardens 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

I would like to know if the bank you've set up is still not showing on the dropdown menu when you are paying super? 

Usually what you have set up on your payroll categories will show under the Pay from account dropdown menu. Kindly check the payroll category >> Superannuation >> link expense account.

Are we able to solve your concern? If YES, please click on "Accept as Solution". If not, please feel free to reply on this post and we are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

• Hi fedgardens 

I would like to check back with you to see if this issue has been fixed. If not, please let me know so I can further assist you.

Cheers,

Princess