Forum Discussion

Keith_W
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Payroll templates in browser version

Hi MYOB - we have just run our first pay run in the browser version but find there is no option to use the customised Payslip (for emailing & printing) - that is the default in the desktop version.

Can you please advise if there is somewhere in the browser version to select our customised payslip??

Thanks

Keith

• Hi Keith_W,

Thank you for your post.

Currently, the browser version of AccountRight does not include the desktop capability to customise pay slips - at this time. 

This is something our developers are aware of and looking at including in future, however. I won't be able to provide a timeframe on when we might see this.

Do reach out if you have any further queries we can assist with. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi Keith_W,

Thank you for your post.

Currently, the browser version of AccountRight does not include the desktop capability to customise pay slips - at this time. 

This is something our developers are aware of and looking at including in future, however. I won't be able to provide a timeframe on when we might see this.

Do reach out if you have any further queries we can assist with. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.