Forum Discussion

Over-Boots
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Payslips

After many months of successfull payroll processing I now receive this message when attemptting to email payslips

"Default form cannot be found"

I do not undestand where to go to follow the instructions

"To select another form click Print/Email Payslip etc"

Can you assist please

Colin

• Hi Over-Boots 

Thanks for your post.

This error shows up when there known to show Product Unknown in some cases. Also, if the Customise Forms from the Payslips tab are missing. To correct the situation, kindly confirm your company file by going to Help > Confirm company file. After the confirmation, kindly try to email the payslips. Let me know how it goes.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
    Doreen

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Over-Boots 

Thanks for your post.

This error shows up when there known to show Product Unknown in some cases. Also, if the Customise Forms from the Payslips tab are missing. To correct the situation, kindly confirm your company file by going to Help > Confirm company file. After the confirmation, kindly try to email the payslips. Let me know how it goes.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
    Doreen