Forum Discussion

12 days ago
Solved

Returned Super (offset)

ok so, we made a super payment for the Jan-March quarter last month. One employees contributions were returned. He had changed super accounts and not told us. So, we have updated his super records. I followed the MYOB procedure of creating a payroll event to reverse the payment, then reissue the payment 

However, when we went to redo the payment, there are two transactions in the Pay Super screen. The negative amount, and the positive amount. We have resubmitted the amount, it will not let us process the negative amount. How do we remove this from the 'Pay Superannuation' register?

• Hi ShonaK2,

Thanks for posting. After reversing a Pay Super transaction, it will remain in the Manage Payments window. As long as you've successfully managed to redo the super payment, you can ignore it. A more detailed explanation of this can be found in this helpful article about reversing and reprocessing superannuation payments. If you'd like the ability to delete or hide reversed Pay Super transactions, I would suggest voting for this feature on the AccountRight Idea Exchange for consideration.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Kind regards,
    Shella

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ShonaK2,

Thanks for posting. After reversing a Pay Super transaction, it will remain in the Manage Payments window. As long as you've successfully managed to redo the super payment, you can ignore it. A more detailed explanation of this can be found in this helpful article about reversing and reprocessing superannuation payments. If you'd like the ability to delete or hide reversed Pay Super transactions, I would suggest voting for this feature on the AccountRight Idea Exchange for consideration.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Kind regards,
    Shella