Forum Discussion

ChrisR
Experienced Cover User
12 months ago

Security check: MYOB business settings have changed

Hi,

I received the usual 'Security check: MYOB business settings have changed' last Thursday 27/7/23.  Only trouble is the changes are from 2018 to 2023.  What is going on with this email - I immediately thought someone was changing bank details within our file before I noticed the old dates?  I want to check it is actually from MYOB.

Regards Chris

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi chrisr 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum.

I am happy to assist you with this. Can you please provide me more details on your account so I can investigate on this? Kindly send me a Private Message with your:

• Serial Number
    • Business Name
    • First and last name
    • Email address
    • The last 4 digit of your bank account

Note that sensitive information cannot be posted on the Forum. 

Waiting for your response.

Thanks, 

Cel

ChrisR
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Cel,

The private message link does not work.  Regards Chris

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi chrisr 

Thank you for getting back to us and sharing updates. 

And also thank you for your patience. We have granted you an access to our private message. You can now start sending the details through our private message so we can assist you with your concern. 

You can access your private messages when signed into the Community Forum by clicking on your avatar on the top right-hand corner of the window > select the envelope icon.

Or just simply click on the this word Private Message or copy paste this link to a new browser https://community.myob.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/283343

Thanks, 

Cel