Forum Discussion

TD2
User
3 years ago
Solved

SMSF payments being rejected

Hello - I am having trouble processing SMSF payments (have not been able to do any since November) as I keep getting the red cross and a message saying the details are incomplete. I have emailed the staff involved and as far as I can determine I do have complete details. Can anyone tell me if something has changed since November with regards to setting up SMSF details for employees in AccountRight? Thansk you! TD

• Hi TD2,

Thank you for your post.

If the employee has confirmed the SMSF details are correct, you may be experiencing this error due to corruption in the Superannuation card itself. To get around this, I would advise creating a new superannuation card with all the same SMSF details (you may need to rename the original card so that you can create a new one with the same name), and then assign this new card to the employee.

If the issue persists when making super payments, please let me know and we can investigate further. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi TD2,

Thank you for your post.

If the employee has confirmed the SMSF details are correct, you may be experiencing this error due to corruption in the Superannuation card itself. To get around this, I would advise creating a new superannuation card with all the same SMSF details (you may need to rename the original card so that you can create a new one with the same name), and then assign this new card to the employee.

If the issue persists when making super payments, please let me know and we can investigate further. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

TD2
      User

Thanks Sam - worked a treat! All payments went through once I set up a new card for each SMSF and went through the authoriasation process.