Forum Discussion

jessandjus
Cover User
7 months ago
Solved

Standard Pay info not coming across to payrun

Since the latest updates no standard pay info is coming across into our payruns and we are manually having to enter this info each week. How can this be fixed?

Please note: we have cleared cache, unintalled and reinstalled MYOB, cleared staff card files and re-entered and saved info. None of these options are working. The standard pay info is not coming across in either the desktop or online veriosn of MYOB for any of our current users.

• Hi jessandjus,

Thank you so much for your detailed post and welcome to the Community Forum!

My apologies for the late response. You'll need to review the employee card file and, in the standard pay section, verify that all the required figures have been entered. This will ensure that when they process the pay run, the system will automatically generate the necessary information. Additionally, please check from the PAYROLL menu, then navigate to Process Payroll > Pay Period, and verify or modify the "Process All Employees Paid" to match your pay cycle.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!
    Regards,
    Earl

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi jessandjus,

Thank you so much for your detailed post and welcome to the Community Forum!

My apologies for the late response. You'll need to review the employee card file and, in the standard pay section, verify that all the required figures have been entered. This will ensure that when they process the pay run, the system will automatically generate the necessary information. Additionally, please check from the PAYROLL menu, then navigate to Process Payroll > Pay Period, and verify or modify the "Process All Employees Paid" to match your pay cycle.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!
    Regards,
    Earl

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi jessandjus,

I just want to check if you're still having this issue? If so, feel free to post again and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
    Earl