Forum Discussion

Cathy15
Experienced Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

STP EOFY Finalisation

Hi everyone   I know it is not yet time to finalise everything for the EOFY, trying to stay on top of things, as I only have 14 days from EOFY to have it done. Plus, it needs to be done so MYOB can...
    Tracey_H
    5 years ago

Hi Jenni21 

If your Payroll Activity, Payroll Register and YTD verification reports don't match I recommend the following:

Do the Activity and Register reports match?

• If yes, this generally indicates that the issue is being caused by ATO reporting categories that have not been assigned correctly or by payroll categories that have exempted from PAYG Withholding in error. Run the Payroll Activity Detail report to narrow down which payroll categories are causing the problem. Then check the ATO reporting category and if it has been ticked exempt from PAYG (payroll categories>>open the category>>click on the Exempt button). Once you have corrected any errors, process a $0 pay to update STP.
    • If no, this generally indicates that a manual adjustment has been made in Pay History in the employee card. If this is the case, you will need to change the Pay History back to what it was and process any changes/adjustments through Process Payroll. Then process a $0 pay to update STP.

Please let me know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.