Forum Discussion

HBNC
Trusted Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

STP EOFY Finalisation

Hi We are trying to run the STP,    It looks like i have similar problems as others but i have a few others that have poped up as well.  As the others are saying the YTD Verification report does n...
    5 years ago

Hi Steven, 

Thank you for your reply. I understand there are many peolpe with the same or further issues and can undertsand answering everyones questions would have been a mamoth task.

We managed to get it sorted but it certainly was not simple. 

I will start with the Holiday Leave Loading, the problem was that the staff were Inactive, we just had to make them active again ( I think this is a bit silly as when staff leave it is a way of keeping everything in line by closing them off, to have to keep them on the list is just something later on that we have to tidy up)

All the other problems we had to run MULTIPLE zero payruns and found the best way was to process a zero payrun individually for each person to force the update. Again very painfull. 

Then for some of the categorys it still did not show up so a phone call to MYOB to find out why, and the reason for it was plan and simple MYOB did not have enough room on the finilistaion page to show everything....... Poor design in my eyes, we were told to trust the system hit the final button and if need be we could undo it and make adjustments.

So you had to trust the system and hope it was there and after hitting the finalisation button and sending it to the ATO and then wait for it to be accepted we could then see that the totals all added up. Again very poor design as a true accountant would not hit the go button until all the checks have been done and then finalise it all. 

So it was very uncomforting to have to wait and see. 

But all in all it his done. 

For anyone else that is tsill having trouble i wish you all the best and i hope this information helps.