Forum Discussion

12 months ago

STP YTD Verificaton Report not matching MYOB reports

Hi 

The STP YTD verification report is not matching my payroll reports in MYOB.  Out of 7 employees only one employee has the correct YTD figures.  All the incorrect employee figures relate to employees who have left our employment.  The payroll Summary and Payroll Register in MYOB match.  I have looked through your other threads and there were a few corrections to do in the payroll categories but as these employees have left our employment I am unable to process an additional $0 payrun to see if this changes the STP figures.  

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Helenformwork,

Thanks for reaching out. 

As mentioned, the difference in the figures comes from the employees that are no longer employed. May I know if these employees are already inactivated in the system? If they are what we could do is to reactivate these employees and do a $0 pay run, after which we could try to run the same reports and see if the figures have been corrected. 

If you run into any other issues or questions. Feel free to let me know, I'm happy to help. 

Cheers, 

Genreve

• Hi Genreve

I have re-activated them but the system will not allow me to process a payroll for them - I guess I need to remove their termination dates.

I know have the same issue with another one of our companies but its not just affecting employees that have left, but current employees too.

very frustrating

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Helenformwork

Thanks for your response. 

To process the $0 pay run you still need to remove the termination dates.

Also, with your other company with the same issue on none-inactive employees can I get a screenshot of that via private message?

We are looking forward to your response. If you have any other questions or concerns please include them in your next reply. 

Cheers, 

Genreve