Forum Discussion

3 years ago
Solved

STP2 Cash Out of Leave and Paying Unused Annual Leave at termination

With new STP2 we need to create new wage categories for Cashing out Annual Leave and paying out Unused Annual Leave at termination.  Currently we use the regular Annual Leave wage category as it is linked to the Annual Leave Accrual.  At the moment we can only link ONE wage category to the Annual Leave Accrual - are there any plans to change this so that we can link multiple wage categories to the Annual Leave Accrual?  That way when we pay from any of those wage categories it will still reduce the employee's accrued balance.

• Hi Wendy6030 

Thanks for your post. Multiple wage categories can be selected under Linked Wages Category in the leave accrual entitlement category by ticking the required wage categories. The Linked Wages Category field will display Selected.... if multiple categories are ticked.

Generally, when processing termination pays any unused leave payments would be allocated to unused entitlements payroll categories. The Help Article, Create payroll categories for termination payments, has detailed information.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Wendy6030 

Thanks for your post. Multiple wage categories can be selected under Linked Wages Category in the leave accrual entitlement category by ticking the required wage categories. The Linked Wages Category field will display Selected.... if multiple categories are ticked.

Generally, when processing termination pays any unused leave payments would be allocated to unused entitlements payroll categories. The Help Article, Create payroll categories for termination payments, has detailed information.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.