Forum Discussion

User8
User
12 months ago
Solved

Summary of payment not calculating overtime

Help! All of my reports balance, my payroll register, activity summary, payroll tax by category & Year to date verification report totals are all correct. However my single touch payroll reporting amount is not correct, because of two employees, their gross payment is short by the amount of overtime they have worked. All other 20 employees are correct and they are not terminated employees. 

• Hi User8 

Thanks for your post and Welcome to MYOB Community Forum.

If the figures from your Payroll Reporting are incorrect, kindly check the ATO Reporting Category used if they were assigned correctly. If changes have been made, please make sure to process an update event or $0 pay run to update the figures of your employees.

Please let me know how it goes.

Best regards,

Doreen

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi User8 

Thanks for your post and Welcome to MYOB Community Forum.

If the figures from your Payroll Reporting are incorrect, kindly check the ATO Reporting Category used if they were assigned correctly. If changes have been made, please make sure to process an update event or $0 pay run to update the figures of your employees.

Please let me know how it goes.

Best regards,

Doreen

• Hi User8 

I would like to check back with you to see if this issue has been fixed. If not, please don't hesitate to reply to this post so I can assist further.

Cheers,

Princess