Forum Discussion

MichelleGPN
Trusted Cover User
5 years ago

STP and EOY

Hi,   Being the first year using STP I thought I'd check that everything was balanced and good before last payrun next week. When I went into Payroll Reporting an employee was missing and there wer...
    5 years ago

Hi MichelleGPN 

I see that GDay53 has been able to help resolve some of your STP issues. With regard to that duplicate lodgement, it sounds like you have deleted a pay in AccountRight but as you can't delete pays in the Payroll Reporting Centre or ATO Business Portal it will still appear in both of those places. However, as explained by Graeme, STP updates the YTD amounts each time you send a report so you just need to make sure the YTD amounts are always correct.

For the leave loading not appearing in STP, go to Payroll Categories>>Wages tab>>open the leave loading category>>click on the Exempt button. Has PAYG Withholding been ticked? If so, you will need to untick it, then process $0 pays for all employees who have been paid leave loading to update STP.

When it comes to reconciling payroll, run the Payroll Activity report, Payroll Register report and YTD verification report. The Payroll Activity gets it's figures from the pays processed through Process Payroll. The Payroll Register gets it's figures from the Pay History tab in the employee card. The YTD verification report gets it's information from the Pay History tab and the ATO reporting categories. All three reports need to be the same.

Please let us know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.