Forum Discussion

PeterLeonard
Trusted Cover User
19 days ago

Super Fund Problem

I am trying to create a new Super Fund. MYOB lists 2 funds under "Panorama Super" - the first has spin 90194410365011. The second has spin 39827542991002.

The employee has given details that include the ABN 39827542991 which suggest the second fund on the list is the correct one. But I can't select it! When I click on it, it always returns the first fund.

Can you help me please?

5 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi there PeterLeonard

If the workaround I have provided above did not work on your end, I highly suggest to reach out to our live chat agent through our virtual assistant MOCA via myob.com/support. Our live chat team is just around the corner to pick up from where MOCA left off.

Best regards,

Doreen

PeterLeonard
      Trusted Cover User

Hi Doreen,

Before getting on to the Chat, I thought to try using the online version of the file - for some reason this worked - and there was only the one to choose from. I immediately went back to the software version and it was set up correctly.

It makes no sense to me but it worked. Thank you.

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi there PeterLeonard

If you're creating a new Super Fund, you can try doing it within your file. Go to Lists > Superannuation funds, then click on 'New'. I gave it a shot and was able to do it smoothly without any issues. Sometimes selecting the correct fund can be tricky, but starting fresh might help you pick the right one. Give it a go and let me know how it works out!

Best regards,

Doreen

PeterLeonard
      Trusted Cover User

Sorry Doreen - that's exactly what I tried to do. I tried to create it new but when I selected a fudnd from the list, it took the other one into the field