Forum Discussion

Chuncun1
Contributing User
2 years ago

Superannuation fund not on usi list

Hi, we have a new employees who uses Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation

I cannot find this name on the list. No ABN and USI has been found either. The employee provided the Fund ABN number is 48 882 817 243, and I found this USI under this ABN is 19415776361001. Would you please have a look at this and add it to MYOB accountright list?

Thank you and regards, 

Chuncun

• Hi Chuncun1,

Thank you for your post. 

Looking at the ATO's SuperFund Lookup website, there are contribution restrictions for this fund - which would explain why the fund does not appear on our list. 

You would need to advise the employee to contact the fund to see how they wish to accept the member's contributions moving forward. 

If you had any further queries I could assist with, please do feel free to reach out. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi Chuncun1,

Thank you for your post. 

Looking at the ATO's SuperFund Lookup website, there are contribution restrictions for this fund - which would explain why the fund does not appear on our list. 

You would need to advise the employee to contact the fund to see how they wish to accept the member's contributions moving forward. 

If you had any further queries I could assist with, please do feel free to reach out. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.