Forum Discussion

3 years ago
Solved

tax inclusive/exclusive errors

When  I use the Accountright purchases, I have unticked tax inclusive box, but they always come up on the purchase invoice removing the tax of the exclusive purchase price not the inclusive purchase price.

I am having to manualy  up grade my prices on very purchase invoice. which is becoming very time comsuming

I have also cleared the Cache Folder and it has made no difference, 

Any ideas please

• Hi LMHydraulics 

Is this an item layout purchase that you are trying to enter? If so, the price pulled through is from the item card > Buying details, using either the Last Purchase Price or the Standard Cost price. Both prices here should always be the tax inclusive amount, they are pulled into purchases as tax inclusive prices. 

If the above does not apply, please feel free to provide us with an example/screenshot of a purchase, and your workflow so we can check it further for you.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    CloverQ
    Former Staff

Hi LMHydraulics 

Is this an item layout purchase that you are trying to enter? If so, the price pulled through is from the item card > Buying details, using either the Last Purchase Price or the Standard Cost price. Both prices here should always be the tax inclusive amount, they are pulled into purchases as tax inclusive prices. 

If the above does not apply, please feel free to provide us with an example/screenshot of a purchase, and your workflow so we can check it further for you.