Forum Discussion

MEW
User
10 months ago

Timesheets and Yourpay App Account

Hi,

I wonder if there is a way for an employee to access (view and/or download) historical timesheets entered and submitted through Your Pay App. I believe after submitting a timesheet, a specific link is created for an employer to access the timesheet. Can an employee use this link?

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MEW,

Thank you so much for your detailed post and welcome to the Community Forum! I really appreciate your patience and understanding about this issue, and I do apologize for the delayed response. YourPay is a web page that works with MYOB Essentials where your employees can enter timesheets and check their last 5 payslips. It works on any browser via a smartphone, tablet or computer, so they can access it anywhere - and no need to download an app.

For you, it means a simpler pay day with more accuracy and less admin – employee hours and notes are automatically imported into the pay run, and payslips are sent straight to YourPay for your employees to access. And it's all part of your subscription – no extra charge. Don't want to use YourPay? You can still enter your employees' hours manually.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help.
    Regards,
    Earl