Forum Discussion

BB937
Experienced User
3 years ago

Transfer of Leave Balances

Hello, currently using Accountright Plus.  We have a new corp structure and created a new company file to commence from 01/07/2022.  We have staff in our existing company file with leave balances i need to transfer to the new company file.  Do i enter the leave into Entitlements BALANCE ADJUSTMENT or CARRY OVER columns ?

Thanks 

• Hi BB937 

Thanks for your post. When you're entering opening leave balances into a new file you can enter the balances in the Balance Adjustment column, The Help Article, Adjusting leave balances, has detailed information.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi BB937 

Thanks for your post. When you're entering opening leave balances into a new file you can enter the balances in the Balance Adjustment column, The Help Article, Adjusting leave balances, has detailed information.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Accounts-n-Pays
      Contributing Cover User

I'm in the same boat as OP - new company file starting from the 1st of July 2022, but when I've entered the leave through balance adjustments, running the entitlement reports shows the amounts as 30th of June 2022.  How can I change this to the CURRENT financial year? 

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi Accounts-n-Pays 

Apologies for the delay in replying to you. If you still need assistance with this can you please clarify if you entered the balances in the employee card>>entitlements>>balance adjustment or by processing an adjustment pay. Screenshots would be great. Please make sure sensitive information is removed from screenshots prior to posting on the public Forum.