Forum Discussion

Roya
User
4 years ago
Solved

unscheduled pay run in accountright

Hi, I'm New to Myob, used to Xero before. how can I run an unschedueld pay run for an employee who has not paid last month in Accountright?

Thanks

• Hi Roya 

Thank you for your post.

If you are processing a pay for an individual employee, go to the Payroll command centre and click Process Payroll. The Process Payroll window appears.

Process payroll window

Click Process individual employee and select the employee in the adjacent field. The pay frequency assigned to the employee’s card is used in the pay run. Here is a help article with further information: Start a pay run.

Please let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Jesh_D
    Former Staff

Hi Roya 

Thank you for your post.

If you are processing a pay for an individual employee, go to the Payroll command centre and click Process Payroll. The Process Payroll window appears.

Process payroll window

Click Process individual employee and select the employee in the adjacent field. The pay frequency assigned to the employee’s card is used in the pay run. Here is a help article with further information: Start a pay run.

Please let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Roya
      User

Hi Jesh_D , Thank you.

I have another question about the filling the payrun to the ATO (in xero we just click on file tab and it's automatically send. how we can do that in account right?

Thanks

Jesh_D
        Former Staff

Hi Roya 

The help article, Setting up Single Touch Payroll, is a useful guide that not only shows you how to set up STP, but what you'll need to do once it is set up to report to the ATO. 

Please let me know if there are specific areas you need further assistance on.