Forum Discussion

Quatius
Contributing Cover User
12 months ago
Solved

Will the EOFY payroll be the same after I switched to another payroll software during the year

Hi,

During the past year, our payroll system has been switched to another payroll software and I am planning to do the EOFY payroll report in the coming week. Since I still have the subscription with MYOB, what is the best time to cancel the subscription?  If I cancel the subsrciption, will it be stopped immediately?

Thanks

Francis

• Hi Quatius 

Thank you for your post. 

Have you reported your payroll using the new software? If yes, it would be best to continue finalising your payroll with the new software. If not, and still using MYOB on reporting your payroll then you can continue processing your EOFY in MYOB.

It would be best to cancel the subscription 10 days prior to next billing cycle. Make sure to take a back up of your file and restore locally, so that you can still have the full access of your file.

Are we able to solved your concern? If YES, please click on "Accept as Solution". If NO, please feel free to reply on this post and we are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Quatius 

Thank you for your post. 

Have you reported your payroll using the new software? If yes, it would be best to continue finalising your payroll with the new software. If not, and still using MYOB on reporting your payroll then you can continue processing your EOFY in MYOB.

It would be best to cancel the subscription 10 days prior to next billing cycle. Make sure to take a back up of your file and restore locally, so that you can still have the full access of your file.

Are we able to solved your concern? If YES, please click on "Accept as Solution". If NO, please feel free to reply on this post and we are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

• Hi Quatius 

I just want to know if you still need assistance with this issue. If yes, please tell me so I can help you.

Cheers,

Princess