Forum Discussion

Sound
Contributing User
7 months ago
Solved

MYOB COMBINE ACCOUNT NUMBERS STILL NOT WORKING

I note from old posts (2019) that we have all wanted the old option of combining account numbers to be re-instated. I just tried doing it and get message "An account that is linked to a job history record may not  be deleted".

So it would appear that users requested from 3- 4 years ago have not been actioned.

Can we please have an update on the status of this "old" but useful function.

• Hi Sound

Thanks for posting your concern. 

I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties combining your accounts. The feature of combining accounts is already in AccountRight. Unfortunately, certain criteria need to be met before you combine accounts. If the account in question is associated with a job, combining is not possible. 

I recommend reading through this article, Combining Accounts. This will give you more information regarding combining accounts. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Thanks,
    Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Sound

Thanks for posting your concern. 

I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties combining your accounts. The feature of combining accounts is already in AccountRight. Unfortunately, certain criteria need to be met before you combine accounts. If the account in question is associated with a job, combining is not possible. 

I recommend reading through this article, Combining Accounts. This will give you more information regarding combining accounts. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Thanks,
    Genreve