Forum Discussion

Georgechubb
Cover User
4 years ago
Solved

online BAS

Keep getting "We’re having some technical problems and can’t open this activity statement right now. Please try again later." message for several days.  Is this a MYOB technical problem or the ATO?

• Hi Georgechubb 

Thanks for your post. We have had reports from other users who are experiencing this error message. Upgrading your company file to 2020.3 or installing the Server Edition has resolved the issue for some users. You can find the 2020.3 upgrade and the Server Edition in your my.myob account.

If neither of these work please do let me know.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Georgechubb 

Thanks for your post. We have had reports from other users who are experiencing this error message. Upgrading your company file to 2020.3 or installing the Server Edition has resolved the issue for some users. You can find the 2020.3 upgrade and the Server Edition in your my.myob account.

If neither of these work please do let me know.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Jo20201
      Contributing User

Hi,

I have been experiencing similar problem despite upgraded to 2020.3.

Do you have an idea to fix this please? Thanks so much.

AH1
      Experienced Cover User

Upgraded to 2020.3 and still experiencing the same issue