Forum Discussion

2 months ago

Pdf invoices not displaying correctly

Hi there

I am having an issue with pdf invoices. When downloaded 'amount' is not showing, there seems to be a formatting issue. The GST displays and then the rest is cut off. Does anyone know how to fix this please?

Thank you. 

15 Replies

• I am having the same issue so following your thread

Marcon
    Trusted Cover User

I have the same issue , Tax Invoice not showing the Amount column , when is this likely to be fixed .

• Same issue. Thanks MYOB for releasing a bug that means we can't invoice our customers. I'm a software developer, 30+ years. Guess what, you're supposed to TEST before you RELEASE. Repeat after me: Test THEN Release.

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ivanabaru, and SDMR,

Thanks for your post. Thank you for your post. We are aware of this issue, which was reported yesterday. Our team is already working on it. I can mark your file as affected, so you'll be notified once the issue is resolved. Please reply with the last four digits of your serial number, and I'll take care of it.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and appreciate your patience while we resolve it.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
    Earl

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi SDMR,

Thank you for providing the information. I've marked your account as impacted. Here is your case number for reference: 01744362. In the meantime, feel free to start a new post if you have further queries, and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
        Earl

• I have the same issue PDF of  Tax Invoice not showing the Amount colum

Marcon
    Trusted Cover User

This is not only the Tax Invoice , its the Quote as well .

Marcon
      Trusted Cover User

Please see last 4 digits of my serial number , so you can let me know as soon as this  issue is fixed 

#---1169

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi @Everyone,

Thanks for flagging this to us. We're aware of the issue where the entire invoice isn't displaying, and it's one of our top priorities. However, we don't have an estimated time frame for when it will be fixed. In the meantime, the workaround is to send the invoice and use the "View Invoice" link from the email, which is functioning correctly. Additionally, you can use the services and items layout, although this may include some extra columns.

Marcon , thanks for the information. I've marked your file as impacted. Here is your case number for your reference: 01744855.

Regards,

Earl

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi everyone, 

We are aware of the current issue with PDF invoices and our team is prioritizing the fix. We appreciate your patience.

In the meantime, feel free to create a new thread if you need any other assistance.

Thanks,
      Genreve