Forum Discussion

HayleyBrett
Contributing Cover User
4 years ago
Solved

BAS link not loading

Any reason the auto BAS link is not working in MYOB 2020.3?

• Hi HayleyBrett 

Thanks for your post. If you are receiving the error, We're having some technical problems and can't open this activity statement right now. Please try again later, when attempting to lodge your online BAS, this is a known issue currently being investigated by our developers. 

I have sent you a private message with further information. You can access your private messages by clicking on your avatar in the top right corner and selecting the envelope icon.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

14 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi HayleyBrett 

Thanks for your post. If you are receiving the error, We're having some technical problems and can't open this activity statement right now. Please try again later, when attempting to lodge your online BAS, this is a known issue currently being investigated by our developers. 

I have sent you a private message with further information. You can access your private messages by clicking on your avatar in the top right corner and selecting the envelope icon.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

HayleyBrett
      Contributing Cover User

Thanks so much for that Tracey_H! Instant fix, I wish I had of posted 10 days ago!

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi HayleyBrett 

I'm glad to hear that fixed your issue, thanks for letting me know. Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

Ccar
      Contributing Cover User

I'm getting the error message you've displayed below when trying to obtain prefill from the ATO for the current BAS.   Could you please send me a fix or some idea of when the issue will be resolved.  Thanks

100-elec
      Cover User

Hi,

I am also having the same issue, can you please advise what I need to so to losge my BAS.

Thanks

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi 100-elec 

I've sent you a private message with further information. You can access your private messages by clicking on your avatar in the top right corner and selecting the envelope icon.

If you need further assistance with this please reply to my private message.