Forum Discussion

gracie
Contributing Cover User
4 years ago
Solved

Files Missing

Help.

Have just finished BAS statements - July - Sept Quart.

When running reports for the months concerned July, Aug, Sept ( GST - detail cash ) July does not come up , says no transactions . This is not so because lucky and the end of each month i check GST . July statement is alive and well. Also when i tried to run the report for GST detail cash for the 3 months , got message - no transactions.

So i tried Aug - Sept , no problems report printed up!!!.

To check July figure , also ran a GL detail report for GST paid and Collected, GST amounts came up ?. So why will a report not print up for July GST Detail - cash ???.

thanking you

Gillian

• Hi gracie 

Firstly I would recommend upgrading to 2020.3, this link to our website has information on the system requirements: Minimum system requirements

To resolve your report issue, filter the report by smaller date ranges. For example, filter for the first week in July, if the report displays then there isn't a problem transaction in that week so move on to the second week. If the report doesn't display, make the date range smaller in that first week. You need to get it down to one day that the report doesn't display.

Once you've got it narrowed down to one day check that day for transactions with missing Tax codes:

Please let me know how you go.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi gracie 

Thanks for your post. We are aware of an issue where GST reports will display the error "There's no information to display" if there are any General Journals without tax codes in that date range. I would recommend filtering for smaller date ranges in July until you can narrow it down to a day and then check for the offending journals. Once you have added the applicable Tax codes you should be able to run the GST reports.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

gracie
      Contributing Cover User

Thanks for response Tracey.

Have checked general Journals for July , all seems to look okay , no different from other months transactions?

sorry to be vague , where would i be looking for tax codes.

Am still using Accountright2019.4 ( not on Windows 10 yet)

Thanking you

Gracie

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi gracie 

Firstly I would recommend upgrading to 2020.3, this link to our website has information on the system requirements: Minimum system requirements

To resolve your report issue, filter the report by smaller date ranges. For example, filter for the first week in July, if the report displays then there isn't a problem transaction in that week so move on to the second week. If the report doesn't display, make the date range smaller in that first week. You need to get it down to one day that the report doesn't display.

Once you've got it narrowed down to one day check that day for transactions with missing Tax codes:

Please let me know how you go.