Experienced Cover User

83Posts

17Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Payroll

Thanks

Screen shots attached

The payment  method is cheque

All of these details are unchanged from February and prior when the payroll processing worked

I cannot see the web browser link in the top RH of the screen

Colin

MYOB Payrioll Employee base rate 1.PNG
MYOB Payrioll Employee base rate 2.PNG
MYOB Payrioll Linked  Accounts.PNG
MYOB Payrioll Web Browser.PNG
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,163 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,163Posts

116Kudos

489Solutions

Hi @Over-Boots,

Thanks for your response.

Could you kindly navigate to the "Standard Pay" section and capture a screenshot for us?

Additionally, I suggest you log into app.myob.com and try processing your payroll to see if the issue continues. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Furthermore, so we can respond promptly and provide efficient assistance, please submit a support request via My Account.

Cheers,

Princess

Over-Boots
Experienced Cover User
83 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

83Posts

17Kudos

0Solutions

Screen shots attached.

Colin

MYOB Payrioll Standard Pay 1.PNG
MYOB Payrioll Standard Pay 2.PNG
Over-Boots
Experienced Cover User
83 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

83Posts

17Kudos

0Solutions

The app worked Princess as well as the previous two March pays being in the online bank account as well even though MYOB recorded zero pays.

However all of the March payroll entries are not recorded in the standard MYOB. How do i make this happen?

Colin

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,163 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,163Posts

116Kudos

489Solutions

Hi @Over-Boots,

Thanks for your response.

It's great to hear that the payments from the recorded payroll have been successfully taken from your online bank account. This indeed indicates that the payroll process was successfully recorded. To confirm this, you can check your payroll transactions by going to Find Transactions.

Additionally, you can also verify if the two recorded pays are included in your payroll reports. These reports will give you a detailed view of salaries, wages, super contributions, and PAYG withholding for each payroll run.

If you find that the March payroll entry figures are not included on the reports, I recommend directly connecting with our support team or engaging with our virtual assistant, MOCA, on our website for real-time communication as this might need further investigation.

Cheers,

Princess

Over-Boots
Experienced Cover User
83 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

83Posts

17Kudos

0Solutions

Princess whilst it is good to get the March payroll enties done the remaining issue is that I work on MYOB in the Cloud  and the payroll enties are not relected there.

How can we make this happen?

Colin

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,163 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,163Posts

116Kudos

489Solutions

Hi @Over-Boots,

Thank you for your response. 

After reviewing your account, it appears that your file is hosted online. This means that any modifications you make to the file using the desktop version will automatically sync with the browser version. This is because the file is online, so any data you input via the desktop will be reflected in the browser version when you open the file on app.myob.com. To ensure that your data updates correctly, please ensure that you are accessing your file online when using the desktop version to input or alter data.

Feel free to post again if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess

Over-Boots
Experienced Cover User
83 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

83Posts

17Kudos

0Solutions

I recently restored MYOB and maybe the problem is that I am not in the Cloud.

What can I do to resolve this?

Colin

Over-Boots
Experienced Cover User
83 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

83Posts

17Kudos

0Solutions

It looks like the file I have open is not in the Cloud.

On attempting to upload it I get the following attached message

Alternatively how can I access the current online file?

Colin

MYOB Online.PNG
Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Hi @Over-Boots

In my understand based on the previous response, you seem to already have a file online and another file duplicate offline. This might be the reason you are not receiving the same data as the browser version. If you have the file already uploaded online, you wont need to re-upload it you need to just access it from the Online Library of your AccountRight. 

Files that are offline can be found in the My Library tab, while files that are in the cloud can be accessed from the Online tab. 

Let us know if you are still having experiencing the same issues after checking this. 

Thanks,
Genreve

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post