Forum Discussion

StocksLawyers
Experienced Cover User
2 months ago
Solved

Price increase to MYOB Account Right Live Plus Recurring Subscripton

Was anyone notified that the monthly subscription fee has increased?

• Hi StocksLawyers,

Thanks for your post.

I've looked into our records and it turns out you're right - we missed sending you a heads-up about the price increase that kicked in from April 2024. I am sorry for the oversight.

To ensure this is addressed, I've put in a request for a credit note to cover your April 2024 invoice. Kindly note that it still needs to get approval from the relevant team. Don't worry, they will keep you in the loop and you'll get an email with any updates regarding the credit note case.

Feel free to create a post again if you encounter issues in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

5 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi StocksLawyers,

Thanks for your post.

I've looked into our records and it turns out you're right - we missed sending you a heads-up about the price increase that kicked in from April 2024. I am sorry for the oversight.

To ensure this is addressed, I've put in a request for a credit note to cover your April 2024 invoice. Kindly note that it still needs to get approval from the relevant team. Don't worry, they will keep you in the loop and you'll get an email with any updates regarding the credit note case.

Feel free to create a post again if you encounter issues in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Lakeside_Comp

Thanks for the post.

I understand your concern about the unexpected price increase. According to our records, an email was sent to your email address on February 28 regarding this change. However, it appears that the email has not been opened yet. It's possible that it may have been routed to your spam folder.

I recommend checking there and if you still can't find it, please let us know. We're here to assist you with any other inquiries you might have.

Thanks,
      Genreve