BANK RECONCILIATION

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Vansan
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

BANK RECONCILIATION

HI,

I undo the previous bank reconciliation when i found out the the blance was wrong. Then i am reconciling the bank accoounts the bank entries don't pop up in the reconciliation tab, but the bank entries are there when i check the bank register.

Why the bank entries don't pop up in the reconciliation tab. let's say i undo the reconciliation upto oct 2022, they i try to recncile as at nov 2022, but the November 2022 mont entries don't pop up in the reconciliation tab, when i check the bank register the November month entries, it were there, however it's in a disable mode.

1 REPLY 1
Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
702 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

702Posts

44Kudos

48Solutions

Re: BANK RECONCILIATION

Hi @Vansan 

Thank you for your post. May I extend a warm welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

If you're unable to see your transactions under Reconcile Accounts window, I suggest clicking on the dropdown box and trying a different account. If you are trying to match transactions and there's no result showing, then you can also check your Reconcile Accounts window and see if those transactions are ticked. You can untick and save it to match it again. 

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Cheers,
Sean
Also known @Sean_DC

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post