Bank Reconciliation Error

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Camille2
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Bank Reconciliation Error

Hi

I'm using AR - my bank reconciliations all worked prior to going on leave in Dec22.  On returning, 1 bank account is not reconciling.  I undid all bank reconciliations back to Jul22.  Still not working.  When I did a dummy transaction it reconciled BUT the reconciliation report showed a different balance to what was on the screen.

1 REPLY 1
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Bank Reconciliation Error

Hi @Camille2 

We are aware of a situation where the reconciliation balance can show incorrectly and differently to the report.

The workaround to refresh the balance is to enter the bank balance the same as the closing balance (so this way it will allow you to press reconcile), entering the date as a date in the future (e.g. 1/12/2023), then select reconcile. After it's reconciled, undo that reconciliation.

Doing this should refresh the system to show the correct last reconciliation date and amounts. If after trying that it still doesn't look right please reply with a screenshot of both windows and the last 4 digits of your serial number.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post