Bank feeds adding old transactions

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Paddy
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Bank feeds adding old transactions

Hi.

I have gone into the bank reconciliation window and there are hundreds of transactions prior to the last reconciliation date. 

I assume the bank feed has added these and now I have to manually delete every single transaction. 

How do I stop this.

1 REPLY 1
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,114 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,114Posts

112Kudos

471Solutions

Re: Bank feeds adding old transactions

Hi @Paddy 

Thank you for reaching out. 

There are two possible reasons why these transactions are showing up under reconcile accounts. One of them would be that these transactions were not ticked and excluded from when the reconciliation was done. The other reason could be that someone made these transactions recently after the reconciliation was process in this case.

I would highly suggest to check the report Journal Security Audit report to know how and when these transactions are made. As the bank feed window does not produce transaction without having someone recording it.

Hence, you can only delete these transactions manually as there's no option to bulk delete.

Please feel free to post again I'm happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

Cheers, 

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post