Forum Discussion

Haulage
Contributing Cover User
25 days ago

Missing Bank Feeds in reconciliation screen

Morning, I use MYOB Account Right and I am unable to reconcile March due to the entire month missing from the reconciliation screen. I can see the transactions and know they have been reconciled in the bank feeds but when I went to reconcile the EOM the entire month is showing as unreconciled. I undid February 2024, which then proceed to tell me my account was out of balance. I did that to  hopefully kick the feed back in but now I cannot reconcile February or March. If support can meesage me I will send the reports and details.

Thanks

2 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Haulage,

Thanks for your post. If you can't find a transaction that should be listed in the reconciliation window, try this: Go to Banking >> Find Transaction >> Debits and Credits >> and use the filters to locate the transaction. Double-check the date and account to ensure accuracy in reconciliation.

If the information is correct, generate the Account Transaction report for that account and period. Navigate to the Customize tab and select the Reconciled date column to display. If the transaction appears with a reconciled date, it has already been reconciled, and that date marks the transaction's reconciliation date. I would also suggest visiting this help article for more information on: Missing bank feed transactions

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

Haulage
      Contributing Cover User

Thank you for your bookmark response. It is not a missing transaction, it is a reconciliation report that has all the march 2024 transactions showing as unreconciled, when in fact they have been completed and are showing in the bank feeds and transaction report. I have attached a copy of the report. 

How do I fix this?