Forum Discussion

CushlaJ
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Credit Cards missing from Bank Reconciliation Report

When we run our bank reconciliation report there are two employee credit cards missing. One of the credit cards that is missing was appearing on the reconciliation report at the end of the last financial year. I have looked at the loading of these cards and they are identical to those that are pulling through on the reconciliation report.

We have also tried de-selecting and reselecting them and they are still not putlling through. Does anyone know what else I can do/check to get these to pull through to the reconciliation report?

Thanks

• Hi CushlaJ 

Thank you for your post. To troubleshoot the cause of the issue - could you go to Banking > Find Transaction, and try to search for those missing accounts on the search by account filter? If they are not coming up in the list, they may have been made inactive

If the information is all there, just not coming up on the report I recommend clearing the AccountRight cache which can resolve some odd behaviour in reports: Clearing the AccountRight Cache.

If that does not resolve your issue could you please attach a screenshot of the find transaction screen and the reconciliation report in your reply along with the last 4 digits of your serial number? 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi CushlaJ 

Thank you for your post. To troubleshoot the cause of the issue - could you go to Banking > Find Transaction, and try to search for those missing accounts on the search by account filter? If they are not coming up in the list, they may have been made inactive

If the information is all there, just not coming up on the report I recommend clearing the AccountRight cache which can resolve some odd behaviour in reports: Clearing the AccountRight Cache.

If that does not resolve your issue could you please attach a screenshot of the find transaction screen and the reconciliation report in your reply along with the last 4 digits of your serial number?