Forum Discussion

13 days ago

Selecting Electronic payment account when creating bulk payments through TO DO List

HI 

I have to process about 198 payments a week. I have managed to import the bills so I don't have to manually enter them. 

I am now trying to do a BULK PAYMENT (from the To Do List, Accounts payable section). I can select all the invoices I want to pay and then press PAY BILL. 

Unfortunately it automatically does it from the main bank account and it does not pick the Electronic Clearing account, thus not creating and ABA file. 

I have been trying to see where in settings this is so when I click Pay Bills from that TO DO list function it automatically choses the EFT option. Or is this done somehwere else?

Pls help as twice already I have tried and then have had to manually change the payments from Main operating bank account to Electronic Payment Clearing account so the ABA file is created. 

I am sure the option exists I just can't find it. 

THank you

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi NSFAAccounts,

I appreciate your post on aiming to process bulk payments via the electronic clearing account. Make sure the right account is linked. If not, manually switch the account each time you make payments. It's a bit of a hassle, but it ensures the right account is used. This article can guide you on managing linked accounts.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Shella