Forum Discussion

LeonaSJ
Contributing User
24 days ago
Solved

Trouble with Receive Money

Hi , I am having trouble with 'Receive Money".  I am trying to use a recurring transaction and it keeps saying "something's gone wrong and AccountRight needs to close"  how do I fix this?

• Hi LeonaSJ,

Thanks for your post. When this error occurs, please clear your AccountRight cache to resolve the issue. Clearing the AccountRight Cache can often fix software discrepancies. Additionally, I recommend visiting this help page for more information about this error. Something's gone wrong and AccountRight needs to close. 

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

1 Reply

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi LeonaSJ,

Thanks for your post. When this error occurs, please clear your AccountRight cache to resolve the issue. Clearing the AccountRight Cache can often fix software discrepancies. Additionally, I recommend visiting this help page for more information about this error. Something's gone wrong and AccountRight needs to close. 

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl